You're fresh on the scene and need to STAND OUT in the sea of start-ups.
- a production person to keep the shoot organized - they bring it all together
- a digital tech - the person who organizes the images as they come through or the capture station
- a wardrobe stylist - unless your subjects are naked or products style themselves on a background, a stylist will make things move faster and look ten times better
- assistants - will make the shoot run more efficiently, aka likely to get more bang for those $$
- hair and make-up - you'll see the difference 100 percent
Summer Wilson - Creative Director and Photographer of Battle Cry